NephilimLs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NephilimLs: FFXI Phoenix EU End Game Ls

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inter-LS relation policy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Inter-LS relation policy Empty
PostSubject: Inter-LS relation policy   Inter-LS relation policy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:17 am

In light of tonights events I think this deserves a place here.

1. If someone is clearly killing a NM, and it goes unclaimed, do not claim it. It is theirs to kill. If others claim that's their problem, not ours.

2. Do not try to MPK. I think this goes without saying, and I haven't seen anybody try it, but it should be a rule nonetheless.

3. Don't aggrivate other LSs. This includes taunting or trash-talking in say or shout. If you have a problem with a member in particular take it up with them. Preferably not in a HNM window, though.

That's all I can think of at the mo..Dooom, Mynas, feel free to add things as you please, just put them in red text.
Back to top Go down
Dooom
Think of one for me someone, I don't know what to pick ; ;
Dooom

Male
Number of posts : 281
Job/hobbies : All of the above
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter-LS relation policy   Inter-LS relation policy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:44 am

Stockyboy wrote:
1. If someone is clearly killing a NM, and it goes unclaimed, do not claim it. It is theirs to kill. If others claim that's their problem, not ours.

This applies especially to BSTs soloing an NM. During pet swaps, a bst will often lose claim due to game mechanics. However, it is still their NM. In sky, this applies mostly to Despot, as it did tonight. I was unhappy we stole the NM as I was talking to the BST at the time, asking what his intentions were and if he needed help; he replied just as Despot was claimed by us. I don't want a repeat of this in the future.

If another LS is playing vultures and hovering close, looking like they will steal... good for them. That's not how I want this shell to work.

Also, special emphasis on rule #3. Don't trash-talk other shells or provoke them, there's no need for it. It just starts fights and causes headaches. I don't want that, and trust me, nor do you.
Back to top Go down
Mynas
Mynas

Female
Number of posts : 595
Job/hobbies : Music, Games, You
Humor : Monty Python

PostSubject: Re: Inter-LS relation policy   Inter-LS relation policy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:12 pm

I said in my other post that I will report my own members to the GM if I have to.

We should treat other shells with courtesy, but you end up with very few cheeks left if you keep on turning the other cheek Razz In other words, we can't be friends with everyone and we shouldn't allow others to use us as a doormat ^___^, that's how far the courtesy should go.

And about the claiming, if they have 4 people there and 2 of them are dead, one seems afk and another zoned and it goes yellow because they have been holding it instead of damaging it. What do you do then? Stand there and wait for their entire LS to come? Very Happy
I have more respect for a BST - RDM solo / duo/trio than I do for some shitty LS trying to hold it/zombie it.
Back to top Go down
https://nephilimls.forumotion.com, http://elysium.forumaction.net

PostSubject: Re: Inter-LS relation policy   Inter-LS relation policy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:08 pm

if they zoned and it goes yellow... they left it, why do we have to pass if an NM is yellow? lol what do we do then? XD
Back to top Go down
Mynas
Mynas

Female
Number of posts : 595
Job/hobbies : Music, Games, You
Humor : Monty Python

PostSubject: Re: Inter-LS relation policy   Inter-LS relation policy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:13 pm

If they zoned because they screwed up/couldn't handle it, we claim. That's simply a case of "may the best person/group win/ you snooze, you lose".

On the other hand, if they lose claim due to soloing/trioing but they are still on their feet, we wait for them to either die or to kill it. If they die and we kill, we help with raises and what not, but I am not going to give out pop items. I don't want to be known as "that asshole ls that steals everything", but you have to be reasonable towards your own members too if they did the effort to kill it.
Back to top Go down
https://nephilimls.forumotion.com, http://elysium.forumaction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter-LS relation policy   Inter-LS relation policy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inter-LS relation policy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NephilimLs :: Applications ~ Rules ~ Accomplishments :: Rules :: Sky rules-
Jump to: